This contest is now over.
Do you read magazines? Obviously, most of us do. These can be any types of magazines: SAP-related, PC-related, IT-related magazines are on professional side. Others may prefer some entertainment magazines: High life, Celebrities, Gardening and so on.
Zinio is a great place to subscribe to your favourite magazines in an electronic format.
Just few facts about Zinio:
- Thousands of top magazines from around the world. You can browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly from your computer or mobile device to read wherever and whenever you like
- Explore section lets you read – even without a subscription – thousands of articles from your favorite magazines and share them with friends
- Use on iPad, iPhone, Android mobile phones and tablets, laptop or desktop
- For use on Kindle Fire, follow these steps: http://imgs.zinio.com/faq/fire.html
SAP Expert and Zinio will jointly run a contest on this blog, which will give you a chance to win FREE subscription to your favourite magazine.
Who can participate?
Everyone with a passion for SAP and ERP software, and with some writing skills. If you’re good enough to compose a short e-mail to your friend, then you’re ready for the contest.
What you need to do?
Please write a short story about SAP or other ERP software. Just a few ideas for your proze:
- How to… in SAP?
- SAP is the best ERP software in the world (and why?)
- How I became an SAP consultant (my personal success story)
- My career advice to those interested in SAP
- …and so on
If you’re not an SAP person, that is fine too. Write about your favourite ERP software! SAP-related topics are just “nice to have”.
The text you’re going to write should not be one-liner. Please be little bit more productive. At least 50 words, if you don’t mind.
Once your article is ready, please subscribe to receive updates from SAP Expert by e-mail. The subscription form is in the side column on the site. Confirm your subscription, and then send your article.
Where to send your works?
Please e-mail them to email@example.com.
When to send?
Any time until the 8th of March 2013.
What will you get?
Organizers of the contest will select 10 (ten!) winners, and they will receive an option to choose a subscription to any magazine from Zinio for FREE!
Will my work be published?
By submitting your work, you allow organizers to use your work on their web sites, unless you specifically withdraw your permission in writing.
When will results be announced?
The results will be announced on the 11th of March 2013 or soon after.
The winners will be contacted by e-mail.
- One prize per contestant.
- Decisions of contest organizers are binding, and cannot be changed.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.
- Winners must respond the requests within 5 calendar days. If there is no response, the prize will be withheld.
- Only articles from the verified e-mail subscribers will be accepted.